Monday, January 7, 2008

Eli's First Photo Shoot

While we were visiting Tommy and Selena last week, we took the time to set up a homemade photo studio to take some shots of Eli. Most of the time Tommy is a professional potter, but he's also a professional photographer on the side (you should hire him for your weddings!), and he did a great job of taking some shots of Eli. We think this first one should be in someone's ad campaign.

We know we're biased, but....seriously, this is one cute kid.












5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh! These may be the cutest professional baby pictures I have ever seen! They made laugh out loud (in the "so cute you can't help it" way). Also, I think that first pic would be great for an Obama ad - he looks ready to chant: OH-BAM-AH! We miss you!!! Keep the pics coming!

P.S. If you happen to read this, Tommy, I very impressed!

Jaime said...

I love, love, LOVE the photos! Awesome job to Tommy - and to Eli for being so photogenic!

Sunny B. Ridings said...

Kudos Tommy Williams! I knew my wedding photos were incredible (everyone comments)- but these photos of Eli take the cake. He is so adorable. Good stuff!

Anonymous said...

*G*A*S*P*!!!!! Beautiful! Speechless!

Anonymous said...

I can't believe I'm missing this beautiful boys life. SO selfish, I know. *sigh*
PS. Today at 5 (eastern)?? is the last day to enter the beautiful baby contest on www.liveregisandkelly.com
The winner gets college $$ and a parenting magazine shot.
I know it's kinda wrong, but he just totally is a wower.