Thursday, April 17, 2008

Too many cute pics!

Hi Friends. Eli and I are on the mend from our crud. He's been assisting me in making pots lately. I'm way behind on some orders, and had a dud firing, so we're trying to get caught up. Here are a few sweet photos from the past week.
Two sickies snuggling. All he wanted to do while he wasn't feeling well was snuggle. It was so sweet.
Just sitting and being cute.
Rrrraahhhh!
Sitting in the kiln, pre-firing. Eric is inches away ready to catch him if he dives.
Getting braver and wigglier when standing.
That face says, "Wow, my Mom can't play the guitar."
Teeth!
And now we begin a series of cute faces. First on the deck on a beautiful spring day (now we've got 8 inches of snow).
Blowing raspberries.
Such a charmer.
Quintessential Eli.
Here he is under the new mural I finished for his room this week. It's reminiscent of his old room, with the tree and birdies, but portable.

6 comments:

Sunny B. Ridings said...

Love the mural Jessa- LOVE IT! Glad you are both feeling better.

Jodhi said...

I can't believe you were still so beautiful WITH THE FLU! I mean.... i would look like something the cat had been sucking on. Not pretty. :) That boy of yours looks more and more like his momma. Thought for sure he was the spittin' image of his daddy but..... those eyes!!!! Such a cutie!

Kelly said...

Man, now I'm all hyperglycemic.

restless said...

He is a total doll. I don't know how you stand him... It sucks being the main source of nourishment for your child when you are sick, huh?

Kolby and Kalebs Mom said...

Hey girl! I'm glad you are both feeling better! The pics are toooo cute! Take care!

Amy said...

Must be in the air. We've got it too; although it doesn't sound as bad as your crud. Marian is NOT slowed down by it much (I only wish I could say the same). Is it bad to let your kid play with a can of bug spray while you go blow your nose?