Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Iphone birthday fun!

A very generous Gram gave Eric and me iPhones. These phones are way cooler than we are and we're both totally dorking out on them.

They take great photos and will be our go-to cameras from here on out I suspect.


Before we get to the birthday fun - a pitiful but very cute little detour.
Eli visited the doc today to check in on his giant tonsils.

Dr.'s report: Yes. His tonsils are huge. No. We're not concerned.

They did however want to draw blood to check on a possible egg allergy. I thought it would be a pitiful fest - but Mr. Tough Guy expressed nary a whimper! I cry more when I get blood drawn. I was amazed.He did like the sympathy of showing off his bandage though, and kept talking about the lady who gave him a "hole."
Man that child is beautiful.

Now...onto the birthday fun! Eric got home from his 8 day mission trip in Miami today. YAY!
Tonight we got dinner at Mellow Mushroom, then icecream, then played in the fountain.
Amos was fearless and got completely soaked. He shivered and turned a bit blue - but loved every second.


Little break.


We love the rotate feature of the iphone camera. Just push one button and the point of view changes to looking right at you. It always cracks Eli up.
Everybody was worn plumb out. They're snoozing away and Eric and I are fiddling away on the new phones.

Great day.

No comments: