Thursday, June 12, 2008

Eli in Seattle!

Jessa and Eli are in Seattle for a week, and while they don't have consistent computer and internet access, Jessa has been sending back photos on her cell phone. Here are some of them. Keep in mind that these are cell phone pictures, so the quality might not always be so good.

Eli's Yaya's South African something-something tortoises, and the dog.
Wearing the stylish hat at Aunt Kelly's apartment.
Snoozing out in the car, on his favorite monkey's head.
There was a series of tryings on of funny hats, one of his mom's favorite pastimes.
Another sleeping picture.
Again, clutching his favorite rubbery koi fish toy.
Another hat picture.
Big blue eyes.
Fun time on Yaya's floor.
Getting his feet washed for some reason.
Jumping on his consignment jumper thingy in the park.

As a side note, this is the 100th post on And Baby Makes Three!

Hopefully, more Seattle pics to come.

3 comments:

Kolby and Kalebs Mom said...

Yeah for the 100th post. I know I speak for all of us when I say I totally look forward to every single post. I miss you guys and I feel a little closer when I get to see pics and here your stories. So, keep um coming. I can't wait for the 200th post.

Kolby and Kalebs Mom said...

You know I meant hear your stories right....haha!

Anonymous said...

He's beautiful. When I saw the picture of him snoozing in the car with the monkey -- I audibly "awwed". Aren't little boys just the greatest?