Saturday, November 15, 2008

Eli's Election Work Retrospective

"Yeah...Woo Hoo...Get Excited...We're Phone-Banking!"
Ok, so this works like a tin can phone, but bigger and echoier.
"Mom, I know you're busy calling voters to help better my future, but can't you also play with me?"
"Yay!!!" (I am actually leg-lifting him while on the phone with a voter. Skills.)
"Green block, I love you almost as much as Mama loves Barack Obama."
"Now I'm in charge. Put down the phone and spin me again!"
Please vote for Barack Obama. Ok? Thanks!

2 comments:

Mama V said...

Leg lifting Eli, talking to a voter, AND taking a picture at the same time! Go Jessa!

And thanks for all the good work you did in CO for Obama!

Kelly said...

I can't believe Mr. Obama triumphed considering phone bank volunteer Jessa couldn't be bothered to give her duties her full attention. Tsk tsk. *wink*

I like your toenail polish!