Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Men in tights

Who's cute in their little overalls with their little snack pack?
I must be in trouble the way Eli is slapping that ruler at me.
Ok. When I mentioned on Facebook that I think it's good parenting to put tights on your boy child when it's zero degrees out, I got supportive responses, but one friend said, "As long as you don't take pictures to embarrass him later." I don't think these should be embarrassing, do you? At least they're manly brown tights.
Ok, this one might be a little embarrassing. But I couldn't resist this face.
Those eyes!
Baby tights dance.
Eli loves this book.
What a sweet sweet boy. With this little feller running around, we have a house full of love.

5 comments:

Mama V said...

Picture #4: Is he pooping?! He's got "that look." If he is, it might be a bit embarrassing (but I'm all for posting embarrassing pictures of my kids)...

LOVE the tights. And the baby tights dance. You rock them, Eli.

Jessa said...

It's definitely a pooping face, but he's not in poop stance, so maybe he was just gearing up for it.

msrevolution said...

just say yes to the tights... and beautiful blue eyes!

The Giauques said...

Tights rule!

The Ultimate Mama said...

Adorable. I'm doin it.......