Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Lollies and Lolling

Eric did the Halloween post but today when I downloaded the pictures onto my computer, this little gem cracked me up! Eli's high on Lollies. That boy would eat lollie pops in perpetuity if given the choice. Here he is giving me a giddy little embrace while I'm finishing up Amos' diaper change. Funny boy.
He loves his lollies, but he is willing to share with his little bro.
Sweet little snoozer.
Toes!
Trying out the big boy chair. Still a little floppy, but getting there.
This was a hilarious series of photos. I was trying to capture the glory that is Amos' mohawk.
Eli's mohawk wasn't this voluminous until he was at least 6 months old. Amos' has been this great since birth.

"Make fun of my mohawk and I'll poundya."
A funny side shot. Eli was hanging out on the arm of the couch while I did Amos' mohawk shoot. Then Amos toppled and Eli thought it was hilarious. Ah, brotherly love.

No comments: