Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Phone Photo Fun

This is my current facebook profile picture. When I snapped this photo of Eli, it took me straight to that misfit elf, Hermie. We have since purchased a dvd of Christmas classics including Rudolph the Rednosed Reindeer, Frostie the Snowman, Little Drummer Boy and Santa Claus is Coming to Town. The Rudolph movie, specifically Hermie's character, is Eli's current obsesssion.
I caught this fabulous shadow as we were walking around campus with Eli's "fuzzy wand."
Amos is well on his way to being a thumbsucker. He still has a little trouble locating it all the time, but when he does he's very happy. It's deliciously cute.
Amos in his monkey pashmina. He's a fashionister.
Tee hee hee.
Amos snoozed out during a housewarming party for our roomie Christa. Her pampizon chair made a perfect nest for him.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It seems to me that you keep taking pictures of different babies that happen to look similar to Amos. He has such variance depending on what angle you get his mug. On this last post I just realized that he has blue (maybe green) eyes. None the less, he is an absolute mohawked cutie, just like his brother.

-Aleta

Jodhi said...

Oh Amos is so pretty! He's changing so fast... I hope he's still a wee babe when I finally see him! ;)