Monday, January 18, 2010

Seattle Wrap Up

The boys and I are home from our Seattle adventure. It was a fabulous time and we miss our Aunties and cousins and Yaya terribly. Last Sunday night my sisters and I went out on the town, just the four of us, for maybe the first time ever. It was so fun just chillin' with my sisters. They are so fly.
Kelly and Madeline - such lovelies. We enjoyed a yummy dinner and were waiting for our movie to start when we got a exasperated call from Yaya. Amos was staging a nutty. That's my favorite phrase to describe when he's totally losing his cool. So we cut the evening short to go rescue Yaya and the boys.
Yaya took the boys and me to the newly re-awesomized Seattle aquarium. It was incredible and the boys loved it.
Checking out the fishy dome.


Sampling the sea water. Yum.
Coolest. Octopus. Display. Ever.
I think this little sea star is the prettiest one I've ever seen. I hope the octopus doesn't eat her.
Amos seriously checked out.
Now that we're back in Denver we're enjoying beautiful DRY weather. Today we joined some friends at the park and had a grand old time.
You can't see it, but I love the fact that the treasure Eli lovingly clutches as he bounces around the playground is a bobbin from my sewing machine.Two arm loads of silly squishy love.

2 comments:

The Ultimate Mama said...

You're the cutest. Looks like you had so much fun on your trip! I want to see you soon. Oh yeah. I'm pregnant........

amy said...

What an awesome trip! You guys look so happy!