Thursday, January 28, 2010

LadyFest 2010

Amos and I have recently returned from LadyFest 2010! It was a fabulous long weekend with my gals (most from Vandy) in a lodge in Chattanooga. What a Fest it was! We ate, gamed, crafted, made-over, lounged, and talked and talked and talked. And laughed a lot. We laughed so hard that there were a few breeches of the old bladder, and not just by Amos. Amos looked dapper in his official LadyFest wear.
Amos and I had one night before and two nights after LadyFest at Sunny's house.
Amos and Dolly (Sunny's pup) were fast friends.
The view from our sweet digs was sick!
We took some cheesy group shots - hopefully these will score us $100 off next year's shirts from CustomInk.com.
LadyFest or AmosFest?
Cheese!
Amos really liked this position. But when I handed him up to Kara so I could get up - he hurled big time. Sorry Kara!
Audrey, Amos and me. I'm short.
Kara and Amos.


Emily and Amos.
I don't know. There was some felting wool laying around and this is what came of it.
Loafing.
I felted this sweet rocket for A-Man.
Emily and Amos.
Seeing the sights in Chatty.
Mmmm, Mellow Mushroom. This was our last Fest activity. Lovely Ladies of the Fest - this time with you was completely restorative. You are gems! I am so lucky to call all of you amazing, creative, thoughtful, hilarious women my friends. I love you all.

2 comments:

Kolby and Kalebs Mom said...

That sounds like fun, but now we need to plan a Shelby LadyFest! I miss you soooo much! I am in total Jessa withdrawal at the moment! Give all your fellas kisses for me (I guess even Eric!)! lol! Love you all!

Audrey Connor said...

i think amos looks best with me! (except for you of course jessa!)