Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Big News!

My little crafty buddies and I are taking our craft show on the virtual road! I have started another blog to chronicle the crafting adventures that happen around here. I have also started selling my creations on etsy.com.


I have so much fun making things with and for my sweet boys. It has been so fun to tell the tales of what we get into around here. The new blog is called Happily Home Sewn, and you can find it at HappilyHomeSewn.blogspot.com. Bookmark it and check back often! (Take a look at my newest post: Make the Shift! I was featured as a Mother of Invention on a motherhood blog called The Make Shift Revolution. Check it out here!)

Don't worry. This will still be the main place where we report on the antics of Amos and Eli.

If you'd like to see the items I have put up for sell on etsy, you can find it at:
http://happilyhomesewn.etsy.com/

I only have a few pieces, mostly baby/toddler pants listed so far, so check back in a bit. I'll be adding purses/diaper bags, and sweet little dresses soon!

3 comments:

Jodhi said...

I'm jumpin' up and down!!! eeeheheheheheee! :)
Crafty blog, crafy bloooooggg!

amy said...

Girl. You are a rock star! I'll post a link to your etsy site. I really enjoyed reading your feature on the Make Shift blog. My favorite part was about the book you want to write about "Stop shoulding all over yourself!" You've got my number on that one!!! Thanks for being an inspiring mama.

Mama V said...

Awesome! Checking it out... NOW!