Sunday, April 4, 2010

Easter Fun.

Happy Easter All! It was a lovely day and the boys had a blast. Hope yours was a delight!Last night we did the Easter Bunny prep. The bunny brought a sandbox and 6 bags of sand up three flights of stairs. That's one strong bunny!
Under cover of darkness I went to work decorating the new sandy play area.
Pretty sweet.
You want to come over and play, don't you?
It was a hit!

I took about 90 of these shadow shots. Priceless.
Happy 1st Easter Amos!
Delish!
I can't tell you if that's a yawn, a hollar, or an Easter Bunny sighting.
Mmmm! Yummy boys in their sweet Easter outfits! I have been waiting to dress them in their Mama-made boat pants and it was worth the wait!
Dad and E.
The church egg hunt was oh so fun! I love this phase when I can just plunk Amos in the grass and he's content and stationary. How long you think that'll last?
Man I love these guys.
Eli's buddies, Inara and Maya met us at church for the Easter festivities. I love how not-at-all-interested they all are in the four adults waving at them trying to get them to smile and look at the cameras.
Nom nom.
Lovely lovely.
Easter snuggle.



And, here came the Easter bunny. Amos was not a fan.
But Eli got real chummy with him.
Happier here. Twins?
Home from church and back to the sandbox. And boy oh boy did the sugar kick in after that. Eli played through his nap and then was off the wall for hours. We spent the last few hours of the day letting him roam and run around campus. He was wired until Eric tucked him into bed and we haven't heard a peep since. Very unusual.

Happy Easter All!

3 comments:

Jodhi said...

I love your little peeps! ;)

That Easter bunny.... he rocks!

(from a distance, right Jessa?)

The Ultimate Mama said...

you need to stop it with your creative mommy ways-you're making me feel quite rotten about my own capabilities. Will you be my mom????

themsrevolution said...

you are the best mama! yes!! i do want to come over and play in the sand and shadows. me me me!