Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Play

We can't get enough of wandering around this beautiful campus. Eli's new thing is to tuck a weed into his mouth like a farmer. Classic.

Amos' thing is eating anything within his grasp.

The other day I walked the boys to the park about a mile away. Then we walked to a restaurant to meet friends for lunch. On the way they both fell asleep. It was like a mini-vacation. I got to use a public restroom and eat my lunch without anyone needing me. It was super sweet.
Eli slept through lunch and all the way home and for about an hour and a half on the porch. He's 100% asleep in the above photos, eyes half open. Creepy huh?
Today we went to the Children's Museum. Elmo and Cookie Monster came to story time. FUN!
Amos fell asleep and I laid him down in the babies only area.
So sweet!
"Wake up Amos! Elmo is coming!"

1 comment:

Lira dos Sentimentos said...

Hello, your children so beautiful, God blessed!



Sorry for bad English