Friday, April 3, 2009

And the 201st Blog Post Reports Tummy Baby is a ...

Handsome baby boy!

The stingy kaiser ultrasound people wouldn't give us a picture of his genitals because "it's not part of the exam," but Eric and I can attest to his maleness.

The ultrasound went very smoothly and we loved watching our little guy wiggle. He was a bit timid, so we didn't get a sweet profile shot of him, but here is his fabulous alien-esque mug shot:Isn't he lovely? I love the little head tilt. I think it's saying, "Hi there Mama."

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think he's saying, "I need some more room up in this place". kick kick kick

msrevolution said...

this is fabulous!!! welcome to lockerroom family life. there's nothing better!

Anonymous said...

Little baby "Ezra" is beautiful--just a shameless plug for my baby name choice!
Allie

Jodhi said...

Snakes & snails & puppy dog tails..... ;) I'm just giddy for you!

Jodieeee

Audrey Connor said...

woo hoo!!! another boy! that is fantastic! i guess eli is going to be a big bro to a little bro.

how awesome!

Mama B said...

That is so cool! Congrats on another boy.