Sunday, April 12, 2009

Easter with Eli

Eli's Easter Basket. We gave it to him on Saturday so he could practice egg hunting. The wind-up chick was endlessly entertaining. Until his winder broke.
Sweet Easter face.
This is the first carrot Eli has ever eaten, and not because we haven't tried. But apparently, only the Easter bunny's carrots will do.
Mmmmm, carrot.
Eli decked out in his Easter Sunday best.
Got my basket, I'm ready to hunt!
Awww.
The hunt is on!
Even more remarkable about this shot: I (Jessa) am the one holding Eli - that close to the Easter Bunny.
Aww, sweet Easter family. It was a great day. Happy Easter!

4 comments:

Mama V said...

Awww... so cute! Happy Easter, y'all!

Jessa, we want a belly shot! ;)

Anonymous said...

What a great family picture. Happy Easter!
Allie

Anonymous said...

Remember the guy dressed like a cow running down the street in front of the studio?? Well I do. Sooooooo... that picture with the Easter Bunny makes me very proud of you!

-Aleta

Steve and Kelly said...

I remember Sarah eating a carrot only because it was sticking out of the face of a snowman. Has never eated one raw before or since! Funny!