Monday, April 20, 2009

Such a Tourist

Eli visited two must see Seattle tourist attractions. First, the musical fountain at the Seattle Center. When I was a kid, this thing was MUCH steeper and the fountain part was encircled with jagged shards of something meant to dissuade us kids from playing on it. Didn't work. Now, thankfully, they have re-worked the fountain to be kid friendly. It was a blast.

Ooops! Almost got wet! (incidentally, he never got wet. He danced just outside the water's reach and was very happy with that).
Felix got wet.
Grifinn too.
Eli stopped to read my palm. The future looks bright.

And today we made a swing through the tulip fields of Skagit county. It's Tulip Festival time and they were breath taking. I remember ten, no, make that twenty years ago going to the tulip fields with my baby sisters who are now 19 and 21. Geez I'm old.




I've never asked him to smell anything, but somehow he knew what to do when I said, "Can you smell it." He made sniffing sounds and all.








What fun!

8 comments:

Mama V said...

Wow, fun AND beautiful!

I'd love to see and be among those tulips at Eli's height. I bet he had some funky dreams that night!

Anonymous said...

Eli and Tulips--two of my favorites!

Kolby and Kalebs Mom said...

Wow how awesome! I'm glad we finally got a better glimpse of tummy baby too! It looks like you guys are having a splendid time! Miss you!

Mama B said...

Great pictures. I love seeing you in all your pregnant glory too. You look fantastic!a

msrevolution said...

wow, the tulip pics are beautiful!

The Ultimate Mama said...

Those tulip pictures take my breath away! i got choked up, i'm serious.

The Giauques said...

Beautiful pics of you guys! The tulips are amazing...

Eve said...

Jessa you must frame an 11x17 of Eli shouting into the Orange Tulip!!!