Sunday, May 3, 2009

Picnics and Playdates

On Thursday we had a fabulous post-nap picnic on the porch.
Mmmm.
Then we hit the trampoline.
Eli was not a fan of the staticky hairdo.
Today we had one of our Sunday Playdates with Eve and Miles. We took a lovely picnic to the Botanical Gardens.
Miles was born for these photo ops. He's so cooperative and cute! Unlike Eli, who I'm basically wrestling to get him near the hole.
Miles had to settle for a shot with me.
The boys had a grand time wandering the gardens together.
Cutie Miles!
Such good friends.
Super sweet.
Good buddies exchanging a fistbump to end a lovely outing.

4 comments:

The Giauques said...

What cute boys! William wishes he could have joined them for a fun outting and a fist bump. ;0)

Taryn said...

Hey Eric- thanks for your comment on my blog. How fun- I didn't know you read it! I appreciate your insight- it was a tough decision, but I think (hope) I made the right one.

(P.S. your little guy is so cute! Getting big!)

Kolby and Kalebs Mom said...

They are soooo sweet!

Mama B said...

Adorable. Stella is also leery of those 'put your face in the hole' cut outs.