Saturday, October 24, 2009

The boys and I are on our own this week. Eric's been in N.C. since Tuesday and gets home Monday. We've missed him like crazy but have done pretty well for ourselves. We've discovered google video chat this week and have enjoyed chatting with him. It kinda freaks Eli out though. Our buddy and ex-roommate Christa came over last night for dinner and laziness. She held Amos so I could do some two-handed work around the house. I was finally able to finish the ridiculous furniture rearrange that I foolishly took on day before yesterday during nap time. At one point I had to text one of our friends from the building because I had pinned myself in and needed an extra set of hands to move an 8 foot wooden table. But I was able to muscle everything else in to their new spots and it looks pretty good. And now Amos' crib is now beside our bed so he has spent the last two nights in there. It's so cute!
The boys and I carved up the pumpkins we got last week at the pumpkin patch.
Eli was quite taken with these little faux candles.
Ta da!

3 comments:

Sunny B. Ridings said...

Love the pumpkins! I would really like to see the rearrangement por favor.

Eric said...

I'm glad I wasn't there when you were roasting pumpkin seeds. Blech.

Mama V said...

Oh man, that shot of Amos in the bouncy chair and Eli on the table brings back such wonderful memories of Jesse's first days. I loved how portable the baby was and how that allowed us all to be together (and give extra Lucas attention) so easily. Enjoy this precious time, beautiful family!