Thursday, October 15, 2009

Six Week Cuteness and Big Boy Fun


Make fun of my hat and I'll poundjya.

AG is getting super smiley lately. We love that little gummy grin.

Snoozin' while Eli was in the swings. Amos, like Eli, loves to be outside. He almost always takes a sweet little peaceful nap when we go out, which is at least twice daily.
First bottle! He took it like a pro.
And then snuggled down to sleep.
I am universally adored around here. Apartment 308 is a regular mutual admiration society meeting.
Matching robot goodness!!! Love it!
One sleeps...one wrestles.
Sweet Eli was a sicky all weekend. Eventually though we just had to get some fresh air. That's his "I'm sick and pitiful but still cute" outfit.
Elmo slippers are the best medicine.
As are autumnal crafts. We have been working on his "yeaf board" for a while now, but there was a flurry of leaf gluing the other afternoon and now the masterpiece is complete.
And we made cookies and took them to our apartment buddies for a fun Halloween treat. Eli insisted in "carrying" the bag. Cookies...crumbs...all good.
Gram gave in-utero Amos this sweet little giraffe that plays rock-a-bye baby. The other morning I was showcasing it to Amos and Eli claimed it. It's been getting more snuggles than Harry lately. Sacrilidge!
Big news! Eli got a super cool race car big boy bed!
Bigger news: he sleeps in it!
Check out the sweet matching monkey jammies from Yaya. Super cute!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well it is about time! Love the car bed. Ryan and Caiman had the same one.
Love,
Allie

The Ultimate Mama said...

Jessa-You're adored at apt. 101 too. (that's me by the way :)

Mama B said...

That car bed is the best! Your sweet peas are adorable...but you know that already. :)

Jodhi said...

So many pictures to comment on!!!
Where does one start? Hmmm. Ok, #9 is too cute!!! I love the adoration society! Can I be a member also?
#12 Eli's "sick" attire reminds me of Eddie Vedder! Oh, I used to love that man...
#14 "Yeaf board" Eeeehhhh! Cute!
and
#15 Eli walking with Elmo slippers..... Yum. E.

Also, Amos is simply wonderful! I can't wait to squeeze him! ;)
Love y'all!