Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Party at Our House!

Eli is 100% in love with all things Car movie related. The DVD...yup. Car figurines...yup. Car jammies...2 sets. Puzzle, valentines, coloring books...check, check, check. Storage bins? Oh yeah.
This place is dripping with brotherly love now-a-days.
My heart melts.
It's getting warmer. Springtime, can you hear me?
This kid gives me the giggles.
But he can be mischievous too.
(whistle whistle) "Here big brother...Here boy!"

Tipping.
Tipped.

A sweet Mama moment.
This is not in our apartment, but we were solo at the movies today, so I took a surprise shot of Eli in the dark theater, clutching his M&Ms.

3 comments:

Amy said...

Amos totally looks like the baby in the Incredibles with that little tuft of hair!

Kolby and Kalebs Mom said...

Amy is so right, he looks exactly like that baby! The curl (mohawk) is amazing! And the brotherly love is to die for...I miss the days of brotherly love!

The Ultimate Mama said...

I can't wait to see you guys. Amos is super delicious
p.s. Ollie REALLY wants to see Eli so they can talk about all thing "A-Queen" (Lightning McQueen) related.