Sunday, February 28, 2010

Amos' Almost Half Birthday!

Sweet Amos Mouse is 6 months old! Well...he's slightly less than six months, but seeing as how this year leaps, and there is no Feb. 29, we had to make it work. (Ooops, got a picture of the ugly side of the cake).
Now the pretty side! That is not a ponytail skull cake...it's a mouse cake! Get it: >1/2?
Amos' party guests: Andrew, Katie, and blue icing covered Eli!
Eli : Harry :: Amos : Jelly Mouse! Jelly Mouse diligently watches over our sleeping boy.
What a good mouse.
Birthday Boat Pants Boys!!!

3 comments:

Mama V said...

What?! Shut up. He is NOT 6 months old already. I won't believe it.

(The boys are too cute!)

amy said...

Oh my goodness! 6 months- too crazy! Love the mouse cake...and of course the boys are too sweet!

Jodhi said...

Well... when I first saw the picture on FB, I thought it was a sperm cake..... I was very confused! ;) OH it's a mouse cake! ha! ha!

what a cutie pie!