Sunday, February 21, 2010

Chairs and other random goodness.

Cheapo Rocking Chair Before....
Fabulous Rocking Chair After. Thanks IKEA for this delicious tree fabric.
Monster pants and chucks. That's my kinda style.
Chillin'.
We're back from the laundry room.
Today we went to play with our buddies Miles and Owen. Amos spent the whole playdate jumping in their jumper (seen here).
Their Mama Eve and I worked out a trade! She lent us the fabulous jumper and we lent her our excersaucer for Owen. Sweet! Eric reports that while I was at the movies Amos jumped the whole time, nodding off periodically. We made a good trade!

3 comments:

Audrey Connor said...

i love the sleeping baby! tells a great tale!

msrevolution said...

that tree fabric is so funky and cool, and my goodness! what a recovering job. i'm way impressed.

Steve and Kelly said...

That last picture looks so much like Eric...I can just see him dozing off in class.... Hee hee. Love everything you blog about!!!!