Thursday, August 30, 2007

Glorious Roundness

Hello friends,
There have been some curious friends out there who've been requesting bare belly shots. I think these people are a little off. I mean, I love the belly, but I don't usually think of it something other folks are itchin' to get a look at. Maybe I'm wrong.

It is utterly (odd word choice) impossible to imagine that there are 4 more weeks of growing left in this belly (I think the photo has minimized it a bit - trust me, it feels bigger). Eric tells me I'm eight ninths of the way grown. I feel completely and wholly 100% maxed out - but I'm willing to wait it out and see if I'm wrong. It's grown this big, right, so if it needs to grow more than I guess it will. It will be remarkable.

So here is my own personal architecural wonder, inhabited by one very wiggly cute tenant.
On a side note - I'm so short that I had to stand tip toed to get my belly into the shot. Good times. Jessa

3 comments:

Kolby and Kalebs Mom said...

That is awesome!!! I love it! Please take care of yourself the next few weeks! Tell the little peanut I said "Hello!"

Anonymous said...

Oh, you're so beautiful! Eeek! It is so funny to see my sweet Jessa sooooo pregnant! I'm so glad you have this blog to keep us all up to date on the Decker-Smith's!

Kelly said...

Dude ... Less beer. More crunches.