Thursday, September 24, 2009

Boy O Boy

Just a bunch of boyish cuteness for you...


Amos - Day 26 - The boy finally gets a bath. Up til now it's been sponge baths and one shower. But he was smelling real curdy this morning, so we went for it. He dug it!
The only trouble is, he's almost too big for our student housing tiny kitchen sink. Alas.
Now for big boyish cuteness. We had our first chilly rainy week this week. So we hung out at the mall play area and the fountain outside Anthropology. We've got to come up with some fun cold weather activities because around here, winter comes out of nowhere.
Inara shared her popcorn with Eli. Check out his super excited foot tapping. He's about to levitate.
She rationed the popcorn one kernel at a time, and he excitedly awaited each dole.
Eli and I whipped up a fabulous birthday banner for him. I can't believe a week from tomorrow our Eli will be two. He's such a hoot and a joy. He's very excited about his upcoming party at the park. And he knows he'll be two, but often he thinks he's turning "two minutes." It kinda feels that way.
Man, he's so GROWN UP! His fall ensemble only accentuates his maturity. It's freaking me out.
Sneaking into Amos' chair.
Smarty britches.

A moment to gush - man I love these boys. There is nothing better. I can barely look at them without becoming mush. They inspire me, crack me up, make me melt. Oh the joys they have shown me. There's nothing like it.
Look! More sweet swag! Priscilla, Russell, and baby Abby sent this fabulous burp cloth and bib for Amos. They're way too cute for the rivers of barf heading their way!

2 comments:

Mama V said...

Gorgeous yummy-ness. BOTH of them!

Eve said...

Wow, Amos is CUTE! I bet he likes how the sink scrunches his legs up - it's just like the tummy tubs they are selling now. See you monkeys on Saturday :-)
-E