Sunday, December 21, 2008

Ho Ho Ho

Snuggling with Dada.
Christa and I made this gingerbread house the other day from scratch (can you call it scratch if it comes in a tube?). Now it feels like Christmas.
Eric made soysage balls and doggie poo cookies the other night. Eli helped.
He was taste-tester.
Poor Eli has been battling a rashy bum in conjunction with teething (why those two things always accompany each other, I'll never understand, but they do). So we've been letting him frolic naked to give his bum some air. I'm sure he'll be mortified that I'm posting this, but just minutes after I took this shot, he pooped on the floor. That was last night. Tonight he did it again in the exact same spot - like a cat. Hilarious.



In this video Eli says "ho ho ho" two different times. I swear. The first one is really quiet, the next one is really quick. But the whole endeavor devolves into hilarity, so enjoy.

2 comments:

Kolby and Kalebs Mom said...

That is so funny! I hope you guys have a very merry Christmas! Love you guys!

Anonymous said...

Eli has grown so much! I hope you guys have a great Christmas. I miss you! By the way, I was going to send a card, but I couldn't find the Colorado address anywhere. At least you'll get the sentiment this way. Happy holidays! Lizzie Guffey