Thursday, December 11, 2008

N.C. Visit, Special Extended Episode

Got an hour? Then feel free to scroll down. Otherwise, you will want to return when you're not in a rush, because I've gone way overboard here. There is just too much cute fun being had here. I culled, I swear. Eli has come down with Saturday Night Fever.It doubles as the sign for "give me that camera."

In this rainy weather we've found are way to many toystores, some twice, to play with the train tables. Santa has been observing this and has taken copious notes.
Um, and also, Eli's cute.
This morning we visited with the fabulous Miss Amanda!
She was a sight for sore eyes.
"What?"
Just a buncha cuteness...


chuckle chins.




Pitching a fit. Cutest fit ever!


Smmmmooooch!
He spent two ten minute sessions on this hamper today brushing his own teeth. I sat him up there. He fetched his toothbrush and his toothpaste from the counter where the family's tooth gear was stashed. And brushed. Happily. For a long time. Adorably.
Melt.


Aw Dad, let me keep brushing.



And now - today's big excitement! He walks! I know I've posted this a few times, and there may be a few more, but today he chose walking over crawling a number of times. He went back and forth from me to the ottoman, taking the barnyard animals to the barn and safely tucking them in. A skill as impressive as walking if not more so. Observe.

And we leave you with Daddy Antics. Good times.

3 comments:

The Giauques said...

You are right, this is an epic blog entry! Eli is so cute it makes me want to pinch his cheecks and give him a big smooch. I'm loving his hair due, the curls are just so rough and tumble!

Mama B said...

Oh my. He looks like such a little boy and not a baby. Go Eli!!!

The Ultimate Mama said...

LOVE IT! he is so yummy! He is walking-that's great!
P.S. i love when you blog it big time