Saturday, August 2, 2008

The Decker-Smiths Go to Camp!

Eric, Eli and I spent the week at La Foret Camp near Colorado Springs at First Plymouth Church Family Camp. It was so much fun! Eric was run completely ragged keeping the youth entertained. Eli was loved on by lotsa and lotsa people, mainly young ladies. And I had some lovely Mama time to myself in the midst of fun with Eli. Here Eli shows his camper pride with his very own nametag.
We had pool fun every day.
Eli's getting ready to jump in!
Almost ready...
Wheeeeee, splash splash.
Done swimming. Laughing and getting all dry with Dad.
This is the best towel ever. Eli sported it all week, usually with nothing underneath.
I even got to participate in the Camp Tennis Tournament. Eli watched and cheered, wearing his US Open headband (and looking a little goofy in this shot).
The headband scrunches his ears a little, in a fabulous way.
Camp is pretty.
Watching the tourney with good friend Trinity!
One of Eli's best camp buds, Melanie!
Eli was constantly surrounded by scores of admirers.
Strolling through camp at sunset. Lovely.

See Eli snuggling on Harry Elephante while asleep in the fray of the dining hall.

3 comments:

Sunny B. Ridings said...

I love the camp pictures! Looks like it was tons of fun. I was just about to ask for some new Eli pictures as my b-day present- but I seem to have gotten my wish a little early. Much love to you all.

Jodhi said...

Awwww! I loved seeing Eli love on Harry elephante! So cute! I had to hug him myself when I saw him in Victoria-Stephens! Yummy cute kiddo! Love you guys, and miss you miss you miss you!!!

Kolby and Kalebs Mom said...

Glad you had a good week! Miss you guys already even though we just saw you a few short weeks ago!