Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Photo Overkill

I have a photo problem. If you think I post a lot, you should see how many I take. But he's just so durn cute. And that hair....Something struck him funny.
Happy turtle walking in new fleecy jammies. We had a quick cold snap and had to break out the fleece. He was very happy.
The rare Eli grimace.
He has gotten very snuggly with his soft critter friends. Here he's snuggling his bunny and kitty. Any time we say "Awwwwww, Looooove" he snuggles what ever soft thing is closest to him. Sometimes even his parents.
The water serving our whole neighborhood has been off for three days and came back today. So Eli and I had a bath and this is the hairdo that results from bathing and then napping.
Remarkable hair. Remarkable boy.
Seriously, we couldn't force his hair to do that. That is his default hair style and we love it.
Crawling through the soft grass at the park.
Mohawk vista.
That's my sweetie face.
I took a shot here and let him try out the big kid swing. It was risky, but he had no trouble. He swung like this for almost ten minutes without incident.
Hello blue eyes.
Then we met Daddy for dinner. Here I was saying "Awwwww, Looooove" which made him give Eric a big snuggle. So sweet.
At dinner Eli kept throwing his hands over his head in whimsy. He's never done that before, but it was great.
Whimsy cheer and wild hair.
This one speaks for itself.

Swinging like a big kid! So impressive!


Just a funny video. He was trying to wedge his big old noggin under the gate to climb the stairs. He also waved at me a while. Or maybe at you...

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Pic #6 is my absolute favorite! And the hair... well it's just classic. Austin will appreciate these great mohawk shots when he gets home.

Anonymous said...

Rest assured that no one will complain about the picture overload. It is a good day when I check your site and there is a new post! He is amazingly beautiful.
Allie

Mama B said...

Oh lord, if i put either of my kids in a big kid swing, our next trip would be to the emergency room. I think Eli is advanced... :)
And that hair ROCKS!

Kelly said...

Hey Jessa! You got any pictures of Eli's hair? Just curious.

P.S. Call me when you start using Punky Color on his faux-hawk!

Kolby and Kalebs Mom said...

I think I speak for everyone checking out the site when I say, "Keep up the good posting! We love Eli pictures (oh yeah and pictures of you and Eric too)." I just love being able to hear your voice! Love ya!

Sunny B. Ridings said...

Oh my word- I love this child so much it makes my ovaries hurt!!

Jodhi said...

Your young'un is the prettiest kid ever. (Oh um.... Hi Allison!) :) Beautiful, Beautiful, Beaty. uh.... Beauty. Ah. I can't spell or type today but Yay for Eli!!!
Love you guys, Jdoei
heh... JODIE.

p.s. A blog update will show up soon. Maybe not today, but soon. Just FYI. :) Don't give up on me yet because you are one half of my reader base. Without you.... there would be no point. Ha!

Mama V said...

We can never get enough Eli pics!

The mohawk is great but that blonde color is fabulous!