Friday, August 8, 2008

Mr. Mischief Loves His Sharpie

Got it...
mmmm...
tastes good...
chewy...
Gulp. All gone.
Can you say Eric, Jr.???
Busy walking, and drooling.
My hat's too small, but my eyes are so big!!!
Eli has become very snuggly with all soft critter friends. Here he cuddles with a plush kitty cat. Awwwww.
Today we swam! He loved it but got very tuckered out.
Look at those sweet goldie locks.
Our family shadow with our very walkative baby.


See Eli cruise around the fountain with his friend Grace!

3 comments:

Jodhi said...

I can NOT believe that he is walking! Wow! What a cutie pie! Also..... I'm still holding my breath about our little information....... I'll know more on Tuesday. Keeping the fingers and toes crossed! :)

Love, Jodie

Christa said...

amazing pics, he is so mischievious (sp) with that sharpie!!

Kolby and Kalebs Mom said...

Yeah for walking! I knew it wouldn't be long when we saw you last month. I could just eat up his goldie locks! But, since I'm not there I guess you'll have to do it for me!