Thursday, September 11, 2008

Breakfast and Boo!

The fancy mall in Denver has a fabulous breakfast food play area for the kiddos. The foods and floor are a little squishy, so head bumps don't hurt too bad, and they clean them twice a day, which is very reassuring considering the mob of snotty kids constantly playing on them. For the past two Tuesdays Eli and I have joined some friends there for morning play and then lunch. I hope it becomes a weekly ritual.Eggs, sunny side up. Berries.
Mmmm, waffles.
Eggs and soysage.
Veggie bacon slide.
Sluuurrrp. Big bowl o' shredded wheat. I just have one question - Where's the butter biscuit?
Breakfast play is exhausting. Zzzzz.
No surface is safe. Here are the latest rub on transfer victims. Megan's computer.
Megan's computer keyboard.
My computer keyboard.
The printer.
And now....BOOO! Eli's new glow in the dark skeleton jammies.

Bones ridin' the hippo. Scary.

5 comments:

Kelly said...

I think you're going to need a 12-step program for your rub-on addiction.

(Oh be-haaave!)

Kolby and Kalebs Mom said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kolby and Kalebs Mom said...

Scared me with the skeleton on the hippo! Miss you guys! Talk to you soon!

Mama B said...

is that the hippo that 'scoops up' the fisher price blocks? Aaron and Stella have it too! I don't think they quite realize what it does though.

Mama V said...

Lucas had that same skeleton shirt! Is Eli's also glow-in-the-dark??

BTW, my rub-ons arrived in the mail! (no craft-y stores around here...) I'll send you pictures of my finished work. And today we bought Thomas The Train rub-ons for Lucas's lunch box! Thanks again for the idea!