Thursday, September 18, 2008

Highchair Antics

We're hanging around the house today. I'm working and Eli's playing. I just laid him down to nap. He's such a peach. Fat and happy.
Chillin' topless.
I bought him this crazy fun pair of jammies. I think they're for girls. In fact, the company is called "Miss Matched" so I think they only make girl clothes. Yeah, like that's gonna stop me.
I drove to the organic baby store, the green monkey, yesterday to try out a new baby carrier. On our way, Eli fell asleep. When I got there they threw down some pillows and let him sleep. It worked out for them because it gave me peaceful browsing time. I bought said carrier and a Baby Clothes Quilt Kit.
Doing his smoke monster impression.
We engaged in hilarious highchair antics during lunch (see the video below). Here is a selection of faces from the episode.
Thinking about sitting down...
decided against it.
blowing raspberries.

First is a quick video of Eli gearing up to get his crawl on. Apparently sometimes it takes a bit of revving. After that it's kinda boring.
The highchair circus, including the very stealth, hands on ears peek-a-boo.

1 comment:

Kelly said...

Highchair video: That wasn't peekaboo. He just needs to time his singsong-ing with covering his ears and he'll have mastered the international gesture for "LALALALA I CAN'T HEAR YOU LALALALA".

Other than that, I OD'd on cuteness. I wish someone would throw some pillows on the floor for me to nap on!