Monday, September 8, 2008

Mostly Funny Faces

Today was a lazy home day. Eli stayed in his jammies all day and wiggled around while I worked. He wiggled and he made faces. Here are a few:
Paci face. If I put socks on his hands he can crawl SO FAST.
Chin rested face.
Sock face.
I dunno.
Comin' to getchya face.
Reading two favorite books - Invisible Moose and Too Tall Alice (illustrated by the fabulous and talented Melinda, our friend!).
Abra-cadabacus.
Pick me up face.
Open mouth kisses face.
Playing on the table.
Eating whatever I can find on the counter face.
What's that under my hiney face.
Hug a Mama face.
Curiosity face.
Helping Dad in the trunk of the new car face.
And some additional craftiness. First, a little cup I made for Eli. I let it distract me for over an hour while I should have been putting handles on mugs the other night. It was delightful.
More rub on applications! I'm officially obsessed. For those of you who asked, you can get these in scrapbooking sections of target or michael's. Or, if you'd like to rid yourself of all your disposable income, you can go to specific scrapbooking stores, like Archivers ,the store to which our second born is now owed.
So pretty! These are actual wine bottles from our house that Christa painted and I put rub ons on. We should go into business! Rub Ons R Us! (That sounds naughty).

2 comments:

Mama V said...

jessa, you should get this necklace - totally reminds me of you and your new hobby.

http://lisaleonardonline.com/

Mama B said...

those are beautiful!