Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Dress Up, Nap Time, and Back Yard Fun

Eli and I had a lovely day at home. We goofed off mostly, and I got a bit of work done.
Eli played dress up. First, he represented for Obama.
Then he practiced for Halloween in his turtle gear.
Even turtles need to rest.
Turtliscious.
So...I put Eli down for a nap and got straight into the studio to work on some pots. He talked and played for a while, which is normal, but then I heard the paci hit the floor and knew he'd need me to retrieve it if he was going to get to sleep. When I opened his door - this is what I found. Nudie boy! Luckily I sometimes hang the camera on his doorknob to catch his super cute just-woke-up face, so I clicked a quick shot of his naked, oh so pleased with himself, hiney.
And, the super cute, just-woke-up face.
Smoooch!
Then out to the porch for the post-nap snacky time.
Mouth full o' banana.
Then we walked in the woods, swung a bit, and jumped on the trampoline. He got the greatest static hairdo!
Fabulous.
Watching an airplane (and eating a pine needle, incidentally).
Shadow of Mama and Son at sunset. Look how tall I am!


Porch snacktime silliness.

1 comment:

Kolby and Kalebs Mom said...

The boys used to take their diapers off before they fell asleep at night, and I would find them the next morning naked in a puddle of pee! I'm so glad we are past the diaper stage!!