Monday, October 13, 2008

Snow Blog

Ok...well, his first aware snow.
"Mornin' mama. Why do I have these orange pants on? Oh well, I'm just gonna snuggle my lion a while."
"It is way too early for this."

"This cold stuff tastes good."
"It's everywhere!"
Eli's 1st snow angel.
Getting artsy. This spider web was incredible.
It was like a jeweled chandelier.
So pretty.
"Uh, what's up with the hat Ma?"
"Yeah, but I'm rockin' it."
Eli is now a front-facing rider. He loves it! You go big boy!
I came out onto the porch to find a passel of deer walking by. Look at the top left corner of the photo to see them all.
And now, the fabulous hat Christa knitted for Eli. Think The Golden Compass.
So cute!
It's so cute I keep it on him pretty much constantly.
Afternoon snack at the kiddo table.

***And an edit from Eric...don't I have a lovely wife and handsome son?***

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

And the three of you make one beautiful family!
Love,
Allie

Jodhi said...

Beautiful wife, and Handsome son..... check! Absolutely! I can not believe you guys had SNOW! I'm so jealous. :) I'm sitting here with all my doors and windows open listening to the crickets chirping. (and I'm hot because I refuse to turn the air conditioning back on!) Miss you guys!

The Giauques said...

We miss our friends in Colorado! Love the snow angel, the spider web and the deer.
Your Idaho friends,
Amaya & William (& Greg too)