Thursday, October 30, 2008

Thursday's Dose of Silly

Eli and his fav friend Christa and his fav new activity, climbing on things to freak out his parents.
My new fav thing - sewing Eli crazy pants with oversized butt pockets!
Fun blue crazy cords!
Just plain silly.
We had a day long fun extravaganza with friends Gillian, Violet and Oliver. We went to the breakfast foods and played all day. Poor Eli had to make some calls while we were playing - a boy's work is never done.
Found a shoe in the cereal bowl.
Eli tramples a big kid. He never saw that little blue butt coming.
Getting sleepy.
Eli decided to put on the wrap/pack like Mama.
And it was exhausting...
He wore it all over the breakfast foods.
Even onto the waffle.
Chillin in my sweet ride.
More climbing.
Pumpkin fest - can I eat it?
Pumpkin dance.
And then, I swear, he organized them, pumpkins and gourds. It was amazing.

6 comments:

The Giauques said...

Isn't autumn fun?!?!? It's got to be the best time of the year... Glad to see that you are enjoying it to the max.

Eric said...

SOMEBODY got a touch of his mother's OCD.

Sunny B. Ridings said...

I think you meant a touch of his mother's brilliance....

Kelly said...

Please to make me a pair of fancy pants. 86 the giant butt pockets - Clinton and Stacy tell me that's a no-no.

Amy said...

oh my gosh. a child after my own heart - organizing at a young age. amazing!

msrevolution said...

love, love, LOVE all the crazy pants... and the precious growing boy who wears them!