Saturday, October 18, 2008

I know. I'm sorry.

I culled. Really I did. I took 335 photos in the last three days. He's just too darn cute. Every photo makes me laugh, and I hope they will do the same for you.
Friday we went on the most beautiful hike with five of our baby friends and their mamas. We hiked and picnicked at Lair O' the Bear near Red Rocks. So beautiful and so fun! We also pre-decided to dress all the babies in fall-ish gear and bring pumpkins to take autumn photos. Eli and the rock.
Clockwise from the pumpkin holder: Inara, Jakob, Savannah, and Eli...and the rock.
Eli and the rock, the sequel.
Inara and the pumpkin. Savannah and Eli...and the rock.
Funny Face.
Funny face and pumpkins.
Love a pumpkin.
Amazing tree and beaver-made-lake.
Gorgeous scenery.
More autumnal goodness. I love autumn.
Funny face. Beautiful aspen trees.
Funny face. Excellent hair. What's inexplicable is that some days his hair stands straight up, and some days it lays so so flat. There's no predicting it.
Rock fest with Savannah.
More please.
I see me!
Toothy goofy (notice...hair completely flat).
I've been a glazing and firing fool for the last three days (with breaks for hiking and autumnal photography). This was my pile o' pots to glaze.
Eli watched.
Boooooring.
I set him up a little play area in the spray booth.
Eli's fun cookie jar! I had such fun making it.
So, today I finished glazing while I was firing. Eric kept Eli this morning so I could glaze like crazy. And then the boys joined me for a pumpkin fest while we waited for the kiln to finish.
My fellas.
It was another gorgeous day. Eli really enjoys playing in the pack in play now. It's really cute.
Our four punkins. Awwww .
He crawled around and got all muddy. So...STUDIO BATH!
Water is cool.
Zzzzz.
Peek-a-booin' on the way home.
Our little pumpkin family all lit up. Pumpkin seeds roasting in the oven. Cool fall breeze blowing in the window. Yay autumn.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm so proud of you for getting together with other baby-mommas and REALLY enjoying your children!! You are a great momma!

BTW, Guess who's address I lost AGAIN!

Love!
Liter

Mama V said...

I love Eli's face/pose in the "four pumpkins" photo. So beautiful.

Did you use your pottery tools to carve those pumpkins?!

And would you stop apologizing for taking lots of Eli photos? That's why we come her! (And someone has to help me feel better about my own trigger-happy finger...)

The Giauques said...

I love autumn too! These pictures are too good. Thank you for posting them. I don't know where you find time to do all that you do and take pictures of it!